Thursday, June 9, 2016

wet weather

It's been raining every day, which should be a downer, but when I look closely, the raindrops add a whole new dimension to the flowers.
the seed heads of prairie smoke are pretty funky.














ah - the tulips.  I can't get enough of them.

raindrops keep fallin' on these heads....




Serviceberry flowers turn to dark berries that taste like blueberries with a hint of almond

bleeding heart dripping rain

rose leaves drinking in the dew

I rescued these bulbs one spring from a dump.  They had survived on top of the ground for a whole winter.  I took them home, and they have rewarded me with beautiful colours for five years.

The black tulips last a really long time.
I just love this wavy leaf


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from other bloggers!